Nate Smith is the creator of On Redemption, a collection of redemptive stories focused on identity in Christ. While he claims both nowhere and everywhere as his home, he currently works in the social services field in Kentucky, also known as the Bluegrass State. Nate, who always has his passport handy, hasn't touched down in a country or eaten a local delicacy he doesn't like.
a few random facts
- Nate and a classmate hitchhiked in northern England while continually repeating their motto: We're not gonna die.
- Nate learned to surf in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
- Nate has a strong, unashamed addiction to both taco trucks and Chik-fil-a.
- Nate and another friend (also named Nate) once wore the Dumb and Dumber Tuxedos to a wedding. There are photos to prove this.
- Nate strongly dislikes personality tests, yet still takes them. It's a love-hate relationship.
- Nate watched four seasons of The Great British Bake-Off in one summer.
- Nate has run three half-marathons and is still seeking a sub 2-hour time.